June 24, 2012

89 years of love

love and memories transcend time and distance.
this is lucky for me...first; my family got up super early on a Sunday (sleep in day) to drive me to Balclutha for a race i was running there, second; Mum sat in the back seat so i could stretch out in the front on the drive there, third; being out running solo for the majority of the race, i had my loving family follow me around in the car and cheer for me, fourth; dad spent the morning carrying around my backpack with my race kit in it, sixth; they made me feel special for winning even though, as you can see, i was lining up against 8year olds, fifth; they put up with my smelly running shoes in the car...yip, that sure is love.

After my race in Balclutha we drove out to Lochindorb to the family farm to celebrate Nanna's 89th birthday..with food, cake, candles and prezies! 


As the sun was setting after a beautiful day on Lochindorb, Clarke and I took a drive up to see Grandad and his view of the farm.

 
love and memories transcend time and distance...
and i can rest assured that a special someone is keeping an eye on you lot while im gone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment