April 3, 2012

carlsbad5000

Life is short. Do the things that make you happy.
And so i shall continue to run... because running makes me happy. and a happy paula is a much more fun paula to be around. im thinking of you. 

this weekend i spent most of sunday at the Carlsbad 5000. being back in the scene has got me excited to get back racing. my body needed this time to heal and refresh after the hard yards put in during my time at Tulsa, but now I'm ready to run...and i just re-stoked my jar with chia seeds. things are getting serious.
 
the local hang out spot..
where all the cool kids hang out. i should probably be in that photo. 
coach Jon. coaching. 
training buddies #1 and #2. we dont go by names. much too personal. 
#3 on his way to a 5k PR!!!

#4 after winning the 20-29 5k!!

the whole crew did awsome all placing in the top 10 in their respective races. it was a great day to be out in the sun...watching...just kidding. I'm excited for my debut back in the racing scene. after i get my arse whipped into shape by training buddies #1, 2 and 3. 
i better start eating my chia seeds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment