December 25, 2010

twenty five / twelve

this time last year i was celebrating christmas in Dallas, United States..surrounded by the first snow they have had there on christmas day in 70 years, my adopted family for the festive season showed me a traditional American christmas...
this year, im back in NZ with my family celebrating christmas kiwi style...plenty of sunshine, beer, champy and some bloody good tucker
the McNab family congregated in twizel for a day that will be hard to beat


the night before santa came...
my first meal of fish 'n' chips in 1 1/2 years...no better way to start christmas huh!?


christmas day breaky...champagne and pancakes



my little cousins all grown up...chilling in the sun with a beer



me and daddy


glazing the ham..


the men carving the meat..turkey, ham and salmon...num num




post dinner walk...trying to make some room for dessert




cooling off later in the day, the boys all jumped off the bridge..i think iv grown up too much...i did the sensible thing and watched...


new pup Lulu celebrating her first McNab christmas

it was the perfect day..so much fun catching up with my McNab family...can't wait to get on it again with my amazing family at new years...to twizel i shall return..

No comments:

Post a Comment