November 22, 2011

the last dance

how i survived my three days in terre haute without my girls team to keep me company..i do not know..the boys were a great source of entertainment..and they came on coffee dates with me..but it just wasn't the same lining up with 250 athletes and not having fellow tulsa singlets around me..needless to say, you were all sorely missed.
relaxing the days away..
saturday night at the NCAA banquet..complete with boys dressed in suits and frank shorter as the guest speaker..
 
monday came all to quick..all of a sudden im wearing my tulsa kit for the last time..
all of a sudden, im in the van..were driving to the course..i warm up..strip down..put on my singlet..and 6km later its over. 
my last race, its been a honor to run for the university of tulsa..iv enjoyed every moment!
on to the next chapter
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment